Spicy Egg Frittata
Mmmm… you’ll wanna eat a whole lotta this frittata!
● 5 eggs
● 4 strips of bacon
● 10–12 cherry tomatoes
● ½ chopped onion
● 1-2 minced Serrano peppers
● 1 chopped green pepper
● ¼ tsp of black pepper
● ½ tsp of turmeric
● Pinch of kosher salt
● Mix eggs, green pepper, Serrano peppers, salt, pepper, and turmeric in a bowl.
● Cook bacon in a cast iron skillet until crisp.
● Remove bacon. Set aside to drain and cool until safe to handle, then crumble thoroughly.
● Pour out excess bacon fat, leaving just enough to coat the bottom of the skillet.
● Add onions then the egg mixture. Stir together.
● Cook eggs mixture in the cast iron skillet for 5 to 6 minutes then add tomatoes and bacon on the top.
● Bake in oven at 350 °F for 5 minutes.