Ranch Chicken and Veggies
This is a classic recipe anyone can enjoy.
● 2 large, thick boneless chicken breasts (about 20 ounces, 10 ounces each)
● 15 ounces of assorted low carb veggies cut into 1-inch pieces (we recommend using zucchini, broccoli, and sweet pepper, 5 ounces each)
● 3 tablespoons melted butter
● ½ tsp onion powder
● ½ tsp dried chives
● ½ tsp dried parsley
● ½ tsp garlic powder
● ½ tsp dried dill
● a pinch of black pepper
● ½ tsp sea salt
● Preheat oven to 400 °F.
● Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper.
● Place the chicken and veggies on it.
● In a small bowl, mix the dill, garlic powder, dried parsley, chives, onion powder, salt, and black pepper.
● Sprinkle this mixture over the chicken and veggies.
● Melt butter in a small microwave-safe bowl.
● Drizzle on top of chicken and veggies.
● Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.