An easy to make recipe, this one is ideal for your lunchtime.
• ½ cup of drained sun-dried tomatoes
• 3 organic baby zucchini
• ½ cup of fresh basil
• 4 tbsp of raspberry vinegar
• 1 cup of soft goat cheese
• Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
• Then, slice the zucchini lengthwise into long, thin, even strips, so that they can be used to roll up.
• Place in a bowl and then add vinegar, ensuring that the zucchini strips are covered on all sides. Leave it to rest for 10 minutes.
• Remove zucchini from bowl, and lay on a flat surface or plate. Top each zucchini strip with goat cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and basil.
• Carefully wrap the zucchini rolls and insert a toothpick and serve.