Keto Protein Shake
Shakes are always good for a quick snack.
• 1 tbsp of cocoa powder
• 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
• 1 cup of almond milk
• 1 tbsp of peanut butter
• 2 tsp of erythritol
• ice cubes
• 1 tbsp of coconut oil
• Mix the cocoa powder and the chocolate protein powder in a large bowl.
• In a blender, add the almond milk, peanut butter, erythritol, and coconut oil, and mix briefly.
• Transfer the mixed powders into the blender and mix.
• Add ice cubes and blend thoroughly.
Note: You can choose any main liquid for your shake – water, cream, coconut milk, almond milk, or milk. We recommend sticking with lower carb options.