Coconut Butter Cups
Seriously decadent sweet goodness.
• tbsp + 4 tsp of coconut oil
• 2 tbsp of erythritol
• tbsp of cocoa powder
• 2 tbsp of coconut butter
• 1 pinch of salt
• Mix 4 tbsp coconut oil, the erythritol, and the cocoa powder in a bowl until smooth.
• Add salt and stir to evenly distribute.
• Coat 4 cups of a silicone cupcake mold with coconut butter (1/2 tbsp per cup).
• Pour 2/3 of the cocoa mixture into the cupcake molds, dividing evenly among the four cups. Be sure to tilt and turn the mold until each cup is entirely coated.
• Freeze for 5 minutes.
• When the bottom layer has hardened completely, pour a tsp of coconut oil in each mold.
• Place it in the freezer for a few more minutes.
• Take the leftover cocoa mixture and cover the solidified coconut oil.
• Freeze again for 5 minutes.
• Pop from molds to serve.