Jackfruit and Cauliflower Taco Bowls
This recipe is simple and easy to make and the taste is quite delectable too.
• 1 package(12 oz) of cauliflower rice
• 1 can of young jackfruit in water (drained WT = 9.8 oz)
• 1 cup of frozen kale
• 1 tbsp of taco seasoning
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• Garlic and onion powder to taste
• (optional) Cheese and guacamole for serving
• Drain the water from the can of jackfruit. Chop the jackfruit into small pieces.
• Add all the ingredients except the vegan cheese and guacamole to a sauté pan. Sauté it until the cauliflower has turned tender.
• Serve it with guacamole and/or vegan cheese if desired.