One of the best low-carb comfort foods ever!
• 1 lb cauliflower florets
• 2 tbsp water
• oz of sour cream
• 2 tbsp of diced chives
• tbsp butter
• 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
• ¼ tsp garlic powder
• salt and pepper to taste
• Place cauliflower florets in a bowl along with 2 tbsp water.
• Microwave for 5 to 8 minutes.
• Drain the excess water and let sit uncovered until cool.
• Once cool, blend florets in a food processor until it gets fluffy.
• Add garlic powder, butter, and sour cream. Blend until smooth.
• Place the mashed cauliflower mixture in a fresh bowl, and then add most of the chives.
• Add half of the cheddar cheese and season with salt and pepper. Mix.
• Top the loaded cauliflower with the remaining cheese and chives.
• Microwave for 2 to 3 minutes.