Asian Chicken Thighs
(TotalTime: 20 MIN| Serves: 6)
6 Chicken Thighs
3 tbsp. Scallions
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
½ cup Soy Sauce
3 tbsp. chopped Scallions
1 tbsp. Sriracha
5 Garlic Cloves, minced
1/3 cup White Wine
1 ½ tsp minced Ginger
1 tbsp. Sweetener
1 tsp Sesame Seeds
1 ½ cups Water
- Heat the oil in your IP on SAUTE.
- Add the chicken and cook until browned on all sides.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour over the chicken and close the lid.
- Set the cooking mode to MANUAL.
- Cook on HIGH for 5 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release and set the IP to SAUTE.
- Bring the sauce to a boil and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 285| Total Fats 11g | Net Carbs 7g | Protein 33g |Fiber: 0g)