Buffalo Chicken Stew
(TotalTime: 20 MIN| Serves: 4)
2 cups grated Cheddar Cheese
1 ½ cups Chicken Stock
1 tbsp. Ranch Dressing Mix
¼ cup diced Onion
1 cup Heavy Cream
1/3 cup Red Hot Sauce
2 Chicken Breasts
2 tbsp. Butter
1 tsp minced Garlic
½ cup diced Celery
- Place all of the ingredients, except the cheese and heavy cream, in your Instant Pot.
- Stir to combine and lock the lid.
- Cook on MANUAL for 15 minutes.
- Let the pressure drop naturally.
- Stir in the cheese and cream before serving.
Per Serving (Calories 528| Total Fats 41g | Net Carbs 3.9 g | Protein 33g |Fiber: 0.2g)