Butter Chicken Legs
(TotalTime: 60 MIN| Serves: 6)
2 lbs. chicken legs, skin on
1 large tomato, roughly chopped
1 tbsp. almond flour
3 tbsp. butter
1 cup Greek yogurt
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp. cayenne pepper
1 tbsp. parsley, finely chopped
- Plug in your instant pot and grease the stainless steel insert with one tablespoon of butter. Make a layer with chicken legs and pour in enough water to cover. Season with salt and close the lid.
- Press the ‘Manual’ button and set the timer for 45 minutes.
- When done, perform a quick release and open the lid.
- Meanwhile, melt the remaining butter in a small skillet. Add one tablespoon of cayenne pepper and almond flour. Briefly stir-fry for 2-3 minutes and remove from the heat.
- Place the legs on a serving plate and drizzle with the cayenne mixture.
Per Serving (Calories 338 | Total Fats 13.3g | Net Carbs: 2.6g | Protein 48.5g |Fiber: 0.9g)