Beef Brisket with Thyme Sauce
(Total Time: 45 MIN| Serves: 5)
2 lbs beef brisket
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup beef stock
1 medium-sized onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
1 tsp sea salt
½ tsp black pepper, ground
½ tsp red pepper flakes
- Rinse the meat under cold running water and pat dry with a kitchen paper. Generously rub with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Plug in your instant pot and add onions and garlic, press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and cook for 3 minutes.
- Now, add meat and pour in the beef stock and 1 cup of water. Securely lock the lid and adjust the steam release handle. Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 25 minutes. Cook on ‘’High’’ pressure.
- When done, perform a quick pressure release and open the pot.
- Stir in the heavy cream and the remaining spices. Simmer for 10 more minutes.
Per Serving (Calories 437 | Total Fats 29.4g | Net Carbs: 3g | Protein 56.5g |Fiber: 0.8g)