(TotalTime: 30 MIN| Serves: 6)
6 Chicken Thighs
½ cup Low-Carb Barbecue Sauce
1 tsp minced Garlic
1 Onion, chopped
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 ½ tbsp. Arrowroot
½ cup plus 2 tbsp. Water
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Set your IP to SAUTE.
- Heat the oil in it and sauté the onions for a few minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for another minute.
- Stir in the barbecue sauce and ½ cup of water.
- Place the thighs upside down.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Release the pressure quickly.
- Transfer the chicken to a plate.
- Set your IP to SAUTE and bring to a boil.
- Whisk the remaining water and arrowroot and stir the mixture into the sauce.
- Cook until thickened.
- Add the chicken and cook for another minute.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 449| Total Fats 12g | Net Carbs 7g | Protein 27g |Fiber: 0.5g)