Balsamic Chicken Breast with Basil
(Total Time: 45MIN| Serves: 2)
1 lb chicken breast, chopped into bite-sized pieces
½ cup balsamic vinegar
1 cup cherry tomatoes
½ cup fresh basil, finely chopped
2 cups chicken stock
3 tbsp butter
2 garlic cloves, whole
1 tsp sea salt
- Rinse the meat under cold running water and pat dry with some kitchen paper. Place on a cutting board and chop into bite-sized pieces and transfer to a deep bowl. Pour in the balsamic vinegar and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, plug in the instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Melt the butter in the inner pot and add garlic. Briefly cook – for one minute and then add cherry tomatoes and basil. Give it a good stir and cook until tomatoes completely soften. Remove from the pot and transfer to a food processor. Process until smooth. Set aside.
- Remove the chicken from the refrigerator and place in the pot. Pour in the stock and seal the lid. Set the steam release handle and press the ‘Manual’’ button.
- Set the timer for 10 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, release the pressure naturally and open the lid. Stir in the tomato mixture and season with salt.
- Optionally, add some pepper before serving.
Per Serving(Calories 456 | Total Fats: 23.8g | Net Carbs: 4.8g | Protein: 50.1g |Fiber: 1.2g)