Catfish with Soy Sauce and Dill
(TotalTime: 15 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
¼ cup Water
1 tbsp. chopped Dill
4 Catfish Fillets
2 tbsp. Soy Sauce
2 tsp minced Garlic
- Heat the oil in your Instant Pot on SAUTE.
- Add garlic and cook for about 30-60 seconds.
- Add the dill and soy sauce and stir to combine.
- Place the catfish fillets inside and cook for 4 minutes per side.
- Pour the water over and close the lid.
- Cook on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 103| Total Fats 5g | Net Carbs 2.5g | Protein 11g |Fiber: 0g)