5-Minute Shrimp Soup
(Total Time: 40 MIN| Serves: 5)
2 lbs shrimps, tail-on
1 cup broccoli, cut into florets
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 large tomato, roughly chopped
½ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
3 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp butter
4 cups fish stock
2 tsp sea salt
1 tsp dried rosemary
- Plug in the instant pot. Heat up the olive oil on the ‘’Sauté’’ mode and add broccoli. Stir well and cook until golden brown. Sprinkle with garlic and cook for one more minute.
- Now add tomatoes and pour in some fish stock – about three tablespoons will be enough. Cook for 7-8 minutes, or until most of the liquid evaporates.
- Now add shrimps and briefly brown. Stir well and season with salt and rosemary.
- Add the remaining ingredients and give it a good stir. Seal the lid and set the steam release handle and press the ‘’Manual’’ button.
- Set the timer for 15 minutes.
- When done, perform a quick pressure release and open the lid. Optionally, sprinkle with some more herbs or spices and serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 399 | Total Fats 20.1g | Net Carbs: 5.4g | Protein: 46.8g |Fiber: 1.2g)