(Total Time: 20 MIN| Serves: 5)
1 lb shrimps, peeled and deveined
10 slices bacon, chopped
2 small onions, chopped
4 garlic cloves, crushed
6 tbsp butter, unsalted
2 tbsp soy sauce
5 cups fish stock
1/8 tsp lemon pepper
1 tsp Old Bay seasoning
¼ tsp chili powder
- Melt the butter and heat up on the ‘’Sauté’’ mode. Add onions and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Now add garlic and cook for one more minute. Press the ‘’Cancel’’ button and add the remaining ingredients.
- Stir well and seal the lid. Set the steam release handle and press the ‘’Manual’’ button.
- Set the timer for 7 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, release the pressure naturally and open the lid.
- Serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 493 | Total Fats 33.2g | Net Carbs: 5.1g | Protein: 41g |Fiber: 0.7g)