Beef Neck with Fire-Roasted Tomatoes
(Total Time: 30 MIN| Serves: 4)
12 oz beef neck, chopped into bite-sized pieces
1 small zucchini, cubed
2 cups fire-roasted tomatoes, diced
1 cup onions, finely chopped
2 tbsp black sesame seeds
1 cup beef broth
3 tbsp butter
½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1 tbsp cayenne pepper
½ tsp salt
½ tsp chili pepper
½ tsp cumin powder
- Plug in the instant pot and heat up the butter on the ‘’Sauté’’ mode. Add onions and cook until translucent.
- Now add tomatoes and sesame seeds. Pour in about 3 tablespoons of water and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Finally, add the meat and zucchini. Sprinkle with salt, chili, cayenne, and cumin powder. Stir well and pour in the broth.
- Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position. Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 15 minutes.
- Whendone, perform a quick pressure release and open the lid.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan and serve.
Per Serving (Calories 310 | Total Fats: 17.4g | Net Carbs: 5.1g | Protein: 30.2g |Fiber: 17.4g)