Classic Lobster Tomato Stew
(Total Time: 15 MIN| Serves: 4)
4 lobster tails, defrosted
2 cups cherry tomatoes, chopped
2 cups fish stock
1 cup celery, finely chopped
2 shallots, diced
2 cups heavy cream
3 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp Old Bay seasoning
1 tsp dill
1 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
½ tsp smoked paprika
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, celery, shallots, olive oil, and dill. Mix until well incorporated and set aside.
- Plug in the instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Grease the inner pot with butter and add lobster tails. Season with salt, pepper, and Old Bay seasoning. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Pour in the tomato mixture, fish stock, and sprinkle with smoked paprika.
- Give it a good stir and seal the lid. Set the steam release handle and press the ‘’Manual’’ button. Set the timer for 5 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, press the ‘’Cancel’’ button and release the pressure naturally. Carefully open the lid and stir in the heavy cream.
- Chill for a while and serve.
Per Serving(Calories 468| Total Fats 40.3g | Net Carbs: 5.3g | Protein: 21.2g |Fiber: 1.5g)