Chicken and Portabella Mushrooms
(Total Time: 35 MIN| Serves: 4)
4 Chicken Thighs
1 pound Portabella Mushrooms, sliced
1 can Coconut Cream
2/3 cup plus 1 tbsp. Water
1 tsp Thyme
1 tsp Parsley
2 tbsp. Arrowroot
- Whisk together the coconut cream and 2/3 cup water in the IP.
- Stir in the thyme and parsley and season with some salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken and mushrooms.
- Close the lid and cook on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release.
- Whisk together the arrowroot and water and stir this mixture into the pot.
- Cook on SAUTE until thickened.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 420| Total Fats 40g | Net Carbs 9g | Protein 40g |Fiber: 3.5g)