Creamy Shrimp Stew
(Total Time: 35 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 lb shrimps, peeled and deveined
3 bacon slices, chopped
1 cup onion, finely chopped
¼ cup bell peppers, diced
1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
½ cup heavy cream
¼ cup scallions, chopped
2 cups fish stock
4 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp Old Bay seasoning
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp white pepper, freshly ground
- Plug in the instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Grease the inner pot with olive oil and add bacon. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until lightly golden brown and crisp. Remove the bacon from the pot and set aside.
- Now add onions and bell peppers. Cook until translucent and add cherry tomatoes and scallions. Continue to cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. If necessary, pour in some of the stock.
- Now add shrimps and give it a good stir. Pour in the remaining stock and season with Old Bay seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle with some apple cider and seal the lid.
- Set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position and press the ‘’Manual’’ button. Cook for 8 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, release the pressure naturally and open the lid. Serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 427| Total Fats 28.5g | Net Carbs: 6.4g | Protein: 35g |Fiber: 1.4g)