Breakfast Cinnamon Bars
(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 2)
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 large eggs
1/3 cup hemp seeds
1 tbsp almonds, chopped
1/3 cup pumpkin puree
2 tbsp sesame seeds
2 tbsp swerve
- Line a small baking dish with some parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place coconut oil and swerve in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Whisk together and transfer to a deep bowl along with the remaining ingredients. Stir well and transfer to the prepared dish. Loosely cover with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Plug in the instant pot and pour in 1 cup of water in the inner pot. Position the trivet and place the baking dish on top.
- Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position. Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 15 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick pressure release by moving the pressure valve to the ‘’Venting’’ position. Carefully open the lid and remove the dish.
- Chill for a while and cut into 4 bars. Serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 417| Total Fats 36.7g | Net Carbs: 5g | Protein 17g |Fiber: 3.9g)