Broccoli Ham and Pepper Frittata
(Total Time: 35 MIN| Serves: 4)
2 tbsp. Butter
1 cup Green Bell Peppers (sliced)
8 ounces Ham (diced)
2 cups Broccoli (frozen)
1 tsp Salt
1 cup Half & Half
2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
1 cup Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- Grease a 6×3 inch pan with butter, making sure that all corners are well buttered.
- Layer the green bell peppers, then ham, then broccoli in the pan.
- Place eggs and salt in a bowl and whisk well. Add the half & half, pepper and cheddar, and stir well to combine.
- Pour the eggs mixture into the pan over other ingredients, and cover with a silicone lid or tin foil.
- Pour two cups of water in the inner liner of Instant Pot. Place a steamer insert in it and then the pan.
- Place and lock the lid, and manually set the cooking time to 20 minutes.
- When done let naturally release the pressure for 10 minutes and then quick release it.
- Remove the pan from Instant Pot, uncover and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
- Tip over on a serving platter and serve.
(Calories: 422 | Total Fats: 30g | Net Carbs: 7g | Proteins: 28g |Fibers: 2g)