(Total Time: 45 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 lb chicken breast, chopped into bite-sized pieces
2 tbsp homemade taco seasoning
1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 bell pepper, cut into strips
1 onion, finely chopped
1 tbsp lime juice
6 large leaves Iceberg lettuce
For homemade taco seasoning:
3 tbsp chili powder
1 tsp onion powder
2 tbsp pink Himalayan salt
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp oregano
1 tbsp smoked paprika
½ tsp coriander powder
½ tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- Combine all ingredients for taco seasoning in a jar and shake well. Set aside.
- Rinse well the meat and place in a deep bowl. Generously sprinkle with taco seasoning. Place in the pot and add tomatoes, garlic, sliced peppers, onions, and lime juice.
- Seal the lid and press the ‘’Poultry’’ button. Set the timer for 8 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick release and open the lid. Remove the mixture from the pot and place in a bowl. Cool completely.
- Spread about 2-3 tablespoons of the mixture at the center of each lettuce leaf and wrap tightly. Secure each wrap with a toothpick and serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 322 | Total Fats: 6.1g | Net Carbs: 11.4g | Protein: 50.4g |Fiber: 3.2g)