Chicken Legs the Hungarian Way
(Total Time: 45 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
½ cup Sour Cream
½ cup Chicken Stock
½ Onion, diced
2 tsp Hot Paprika
1 Tomato, chopped
4 Chicken Legs
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in your IP and add the chicken to it.
- Cook until golden on all sides. Transfer to a plate.
- Add onions to the pot and sauté for a few minutes, until soft.
- Stir in the hot paprika and chicken stock.
- Return the chicken to the pot and place the tomatoes on top.
- Close the lid and cook on MANUAL for 10 minutes.
- Press CANCEL and release the pressure.
- Transfer the chicken to a plate and stir the sour cream into the sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and serve.
Per Serving (Calories 420| Total Fats 10g | Net Carbs 6g | Protein 30g |Fiber: 1.3g)