Cheesy Breakfast Bagels
(Total Time: 30 MIN| Serves: 3)
¾ cup Almond Flour
1 ½ cups grated Mozzarella Cheese, melted
2 tbsp. Cream Cheese
1 tsp Xanthan Gum
Pinch of Sea Salt
1 ½ cups Water
1 tbsp. Butter, melted
- Pour the water into the Instant Pot.
- Beat the egg along with the salt and xanthan gum.
- Whisk in the cheeses.
- Stir in the flour.
- Form a log out of the dough and divide into three equal pieces.
- Make three bagel-like rings and flatten them.
- Brush with the butter. You can top with seeds if you want to.
- Arrange on a previously greased baking tray and place on the IP’s rack.
- Close the lid and cook on MANUAL or 15 minutes.
- Release the pressure quickly.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.
Per Serving (Calories 367| Total Fats 29g | Net Carbs: 3.5g | Protein 20g |Fiber: 3.2g)