Corned Beef and Cabbage
(Total Time: 20-25 MIN| Serves: 12)
4 lbs. Corned Beef Brisket
Water, as needed
10-15 Black Peppercorns
4 cloves Garlic
2 tsp Ground Mustard
30 oz. Cabbage (cut into wedges)
8 oz. Onions (cut into ribs)
4 oz. Carrots (cut into inch chunks)
4 stalks Celery (cut into inch chunks)
- Place the beef brisket in Instant Pot and pour enough water to just cover it.
- Place and lock the lit, and set the Instant Pot to “Meat/Stew” and set the timer to 60 minutes at high pressure.
- When done let naturally release the pressure and remove the brisket from pot and set aside.
- Add all other ingredients to pot, place and lock the lid, and set the Instant Pot to “Soup” and set the timer to 15 minutes.
- While the vegetables are cooking cut the brisket into half-inch slices and set aside.
- When vegetables are done quick release the pressure and place the brisket in it to warm up.
- Serve warm.
(Calories: 334 | Total Fats: 22.8g | Net Carbs: 5.5g | Proteins: 23.7g |Fibers: 2.6g)