Chinese Pulled Pork
(Total Time: 60-65 MIN| Serves: 6)
2 lbs. Pork Shoulder
1 cup Chicken Broth
4 tbsp. Sugar-Free Tomato Sauce
1 tbsp. Tomato Paste
2 tbsp. Garlic Paste
4 tbsp. Soy Sauce
5 drops Liquid Sweetener
2 tsp Ginger (grated)
1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Place all ingredients, except pork, in a bowl and mix well.
- Add pork to the bowl and toss well to coat.
- Transfer the pork to the Instant Pot and pour over the remaining sauce.
- Place and lock the lid, and set the Instant Pot manually to 60 minutes cooking time at high pressure.
- Let naturally release the pressure.
- Shred the pork with a fork and mix well to soak the sauce.
- If a thicker sauce is desired set the Instant Pot to “Sauté” and reduce to desired consistency.
(Calories: 459 | Total Fats: 35g | Net Carbs: 3g | Proteins: 30g |Fibers: 0g)