Cheesy Egg Muffins
(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 8)
¼ cup shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
4 Bacon Slices
1 Green Onion, chopped
Pinch of Garlic Powder
Pinch of Pepper
¼ tsp Salt
1 ½ cups Water
- Set your Instant Pot to SAUTE.
- Cook the bacon for a few minutes, until crispy.
- Wipe off the bacon grease, pour the water inside, and lower the rack.
- Beat the eggs along with the pepper, garlic powder, and salt.
- Crumble the bacon and add to this mixture.
- Stir in the onion and cheese.
- Pour this mixture into 4 silicone muffin cups.
- Arrange them on the rack and close the lid.
- Cook on HIGH for 8 minutes.
- Wait 2 minutes before releasing the pressure quickly.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 282 | Total Fats 12g | Net Carbs: 1g | Protein 24g |Fiber: 16g)