Chicken Thighs in a Balsamic Sauce
(Total Time: 30 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 pound Chicken Thighs
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
½ cup Balsamic Vinegar
1/3 cup Sherry (substitute with Chicken Stock for fewer carbs)
2 tbsp. chopped Cilantro
1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
2 tbsp. minced Onion
1 tsp Garlic Powder
¼ tsp Pepper
½ tsp Salt
- Place everything, except the chicken, in your Instant Pot.
- Stir to combine well.
- Add the chicken and close the lid.
- Cook on POULTRY for 15 minutes.
- Release the pressure quickly.
- Serve drizzled with the sauce.
Per Serving (Calories 210| Total Fats 12g | Net Carbs 9g | Protein 14g |Fiber: 1g)