Creamy Kashmir Lamb
(Total Time: 50 MIN| Serves: 4)
2 lbs lamb shoulder, boneless and chopped into bite-sized pieces
1 cup plain yogurt, full-fat
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp lime juice, freshly squeezed
1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
1 tsp Kashmir red chili powder
1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
¼ tsp saffron
1 tsp salt
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt, chili powder, ginger, saffron, and salt. Mix until well incorporated and set aside.
- Rinse the meat under running water and pat dry with a kitchen paper. Discard any bones and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Place the meat in the bowl with yogurt mixture and give it a good stir to coat all and blend together. Cover the bowl with aluminum foil and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Plug in your instant pot and grease the stainless steel with olive oil. Press the ”Saute” button and add meat with marinade. Pour in 1 cup of water and securely lock the lid.
- Adjust the steam release handle and press the ”Manual” button. Set the timer for 30 minutes and cook on ”High” pressure.
- When done, perform a quick release of the pressure and open the pot.
- Press the ”Saute” button and cook for 10 more minutes, or until the sauce thickens.
- Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with parlsey and lime juice before serving.
Per Serving(Calories 533 | Total Fats 24.5g | Net Carbs: 6g | Protein: 67.4g |Fiber: 0.3g)