(Total Time: 20 MIN| Serves: 3)
1 cup almond flour
2 large eggs
½ tsp baking powder
1 tbsp coconut butter, melted
2 tbsp milk
1 tsp cinnamon, ground
½ tsp powdered stevia
½ tsp vanilla extract
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and stevia. Using a kitchen spatula, mix until combined.
- Now, add eggs, vanilla extract, and milk. With a whisking attachment on, beat until smooth batter.
- Plug in your instant pot and grease the stainless steel insert with coconut butter. Pour about 1/3 of the mixture into the pot and securely lock the lid. Adjust the steam release handle and press the “Manual” button. Set the timer for 5 minutes and cook on “High” pressure.
- When done, perform a quick release of the pressure and open the pot. Carefully remove the pancake to a serving plate. Repeat the process with the remaining batter.
- Serve pancakes with some fresh raspberries.
Per Serving(Calories 312 | Total Fats 24.3g | Net Carbs: 5.7g | Protein 12.9g |Fiber: 5.3g)