Lemon Mussels with Asparagus
(Total Time: 15 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 lb mussels, cleaned
7 oz asparagus, chopped into bite-sized pieces
1 cup sun-dried tomatoes
1 large green bell pepper, finely chopped
3 tbsp avocado oil
2 tsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
4 cups fish stock
1 tsp sea salt
½ tsp pepper
½ tsp garlic powder
1 ½ tsp smoked paprika
- Plug in the instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Grease the stainless steel insert with avocado oil and heat up. Optionally, use olive oil.
- Add asparagus and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Now add sun dried tomatoes and mussels. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and smoked paprika.
- Continue to cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Finally add bell peppers and pour in the stock. Stir well and seal the lid. Set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position and press the ‘’Manual’’ button.
- Set the timer for 5 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick release and open the lid.
- Serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 179 | Total Fats 6g | Net Carbs: 8.2g | Protein: 20.7g |Fiber: 2.5g)