Chicken with Spaghetti Squash
(Total Time: 40 MIN| Serves: 6)
2 pounds Chicken Breasts, chopped
1 cup Shitake Mushrooms, sliced
1 tbsp. Coconut Oil
½ cup Chicken Broth
3 tbsp. Arrowroot
1 Spaghetti Squash
1 cup Water
1 cup Marsala
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Pour the water into the IP. Place the squash inside the steaming basket and close.
- Cook on MANUAL for 20 minutes.
- Release the pressure quickly. Set the squash aside to cool.
- Discard the water and wipe the IP dry.
- Melt the coconut oil and add the chicken.
- Cook until no longer pink.
- Season with salt and pepper and pour the marsala and broth over.
- Close the lid and cook on HIGH for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, scrape out the squash flesh with a fork, making long spaghetti-like strips.
- Release the pressure quickly and transfer the chicken to a bowl.
- Reserve ½ cup of the liquid and discard the rest.
- Whisk in the arrowroot and cook until thickened.
- Stir in the spaghetti and chicken and stir to coat.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 260| Total Fats 12g | Net Carbs 4g | Protein 22g |Fiber: 0g) Chicken With