Lemon Pepper Wild Alaskan Cod
(Total Time: 15 MIN| Serves: 4)
8 ounces Wild Alaskan Cod
¼ tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Lemon Pepper
4 Lemon Sliced
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
2 tbsp. Butter, melted
1 ½ cups Water
- Pour the water into the Instant Pot.
- Cut the cod in half and place each half on top of an aluminum foil piece.
- Season with garlic powder and lemon pepper.
- Top with the lemon slices, drizzle with oil, and wrap in foil.
- Place into the steamer basket.
- Close the lid and cook on HIGH for 6 minutes.
- Unwrap and drizzle with melted butter.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 200| Total Fats 5g | Net Carbs 1g | Protein 21g |Fiber: 0g)