Coconut Turkey Curry
(Total Time: 45 MIN| Serves: 5)
1 lb turkey breast, chopped into bite-sized pieces
1 medium-sized onion, finely chopped
1 cup broccoli, chopped
2 cups coconut milk
3 cups chicken stock
3 tbsp ghee
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp curry powder
1 tbsp chili powder
- Plug in the instant pot and add onions in the inner pot. Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until translucent.
- Now add broccoli and season with spices. Stir well and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the coconut milk and chicken stock. Add ghee and seal the lid.
- Set the steam release handle and press the ‘’Manual’’ button. Set the timer for 20 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick release by moving the pressure valve to the ‘’Venting’’ position.
- Carefully open the lid and serve immediately.
Per Serving (Calories 403 | Total Fats: 32.5g | Net Carbs: 9.3g | Protein: 18.9g |Fiber: 3.5g)