Gingery Lamb with Apples
(Total Time: 50 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 pound boneless Lamb, cubed
1 Large Apple, sliced
2 tbsp. Coconut Aminos
2 tbsp. Ghee
1 tsp Rosemary
2 tsp minced Garlic
2 tbsp. grated Ginger
1 ½ cups Bone Broth
½ Onion, sliced
1 tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- Melt half of the ghee in your Instant Pot on SAUTE.
- Add the lamb in the IP and cook until browned on all sides. Transfer to a plate.
- Melt the remaining oil and add the onion.
- After 3 minutes of sautéing, add the ginger and garlic and cook for one more minute.
- Stir in the vinegar, broth, and coconut aminos.
- Add the apples and place the lamb shanks on top.
- Close the lid and cook for 10 minutes on HIGH.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 300 | Total Fats 12g | Net Carbs 6g | Protein 28g |Fiber: 1.7g)