(Total Time: 40 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 lb. ground turkey
¼ cup almond flour
2 small onions, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 eggs, beaten
1 tsp salt
3 tbsp. olive oil
¼ cup parsley
- In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, almond flour, chopped onions, minced garlic, eggs, salt, and parsley. Shape the mixture into 15-20 meatballs, depending on the size.
- Plug in your instant pot and grease the bottom of the stainless steel insert with one tablespoon of olive oil. Press the ‘Sauté’ button and fry for 3-4 minutes, or until golden color.
- Now add the remaining oil and close the lid. Adjust the steam release handle.
- Press the ‘Meat’ button and cook for 15 minutes.
- Press the ‘Cancel’ button and release the pressure naturally. Serve immediately. Per Serving (Calories 251 | Total Fats 8.7g | Net Carbs: 3.3g | Protein 36.9g |Fiber: 1g)