Shrimp with Asparagus and Cajun Seasoning
(Total Time: 10 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 tbsp. Cajun Seasoning
1 pound Shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 Bunch of Asparagus, trimmed
1 tsp Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Pour the water into the IP.
- Arrange the asparagus – in a single layer – on the IP’s rack.
- Top with the shrimp.
- Drizzle with oil and season with salt, pepper, and Cajun.
- Close the lid and cook for 2 minutes on STEAM.
- Do a quick pressure release.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 330| Total Fats 7g | Net Carbs 7g | Protein 45g |Fiber: 1g)