Hot Artichoke Stew
(Total Time: 20 MIN| Serves: 5)
5 chicken thighs, whole
2 cups chicken stock
2 green onions, finely chopped
7 oz artichoke hearts, chopped
1 tbsp sesame seeds
2 tbsp rice vinegar
2 tbsp light soy sauce
3 garlic cloves, crushed
4 tbsp canola oil
1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
½ tsp black pepper
- Place chicken thighs in the pot and pour in the stock. Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position. Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 10 minutes on high pressure.
- Whendone, perform a quick release and open the lid. Add green onions, artichoke, and sesame seeds. Sprinkle with rice vinegar, soy sauce, and canola oil.
- Give it a good stir and season with ginger and pepper.
- Seal the lid again and set the steam release handle.
- Continue to cook for another 5 minutes on the ‘’Manual’’ mode.
- When done, perform a quick release and carefully open the lid.
- Serve immediately.
Per Serving (Calories 489 | Total Fats: 25.8g | Net Carbs: 3.8g | Protein: 55g |Fiber: 2.6g)