Spicy Shrimp Keto Pasta
(Total Time: 15 MIN| Serves: 4)
7 oz shrimps, cleaned
2 cups cauliflower, chopped into florets
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
¼ cup mayonnaise
1 cup cream cheese
3 cups chicken stock
1 tsp smoked salt
½ tsp onion powder
½ tsp red pepper flakes
- Place shrimps and cauliflower in the pot. Add garlic and pour in the stock. Sprinkle with olive oil and apple cider and stir well.
- Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position. Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and cook for 9 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick release and open the lid. Remove the shrimp mixture and drain the remaining liquid in the pot. Transfer to a deep bowl and set aside.
- Now press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and heat up the inner pot. add cream cheese and mayonnaise. Season with smoked salt, onion powder, and red pepper flakes.
- Briefly cook, for about a minute and stir in the shrimp mixture. Mix well and press the ‘’Cancel’’ button.
- Serve immediately and optionally sprinkle with some shredded mozzarella or grated parmesan.
Per Serving(Calories 401 | Total Fats 33.5g | Net Carbs: 8.2g | Protein: 17.4g |Fiber: 1.3g)