Spring Fish Stew
(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 4)
7 oz trout fillets, chopped into bite-sized pieces
7 oz cod fillets, chopped into bite-sized pieces
2 cups shrimps, cleaned and deveined
1 ½ cups tomatoes, chopped
2 spring onions, finely chopped
1 small green bell pepper, chopped
3 garlic cloves, crushed
2 cups fish stock
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 bay leaves
1 tsp sea salt
½ tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- Plug in the instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Grease the inner pot with olive oil and add onions, chopped pepper, garlic, and bay leaves. Stir well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Now add chopped fish fillets and shrimps. Give it a good stir and continue to cook for another 5 minutes. Pour in about ¼ cup of the fish stock and add tomatoes. Bring it to a boil and simmer until softened.
- Season with salt and pepper. Optionally, add some dried herbs to taste. Stir well and seal the lid.
- Set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position. Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 10 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, press the ‘’Cancel’’ button and release the pressure naturally.
- Carefully, open the lid and serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 403| Total Fats 22g | Net Carbs: 5.3g | Protein: 43.7g |Fiber: 1.5g)