Serving Yields: 6
Nutritional Facts per Serving
● Net Carbs: 5 g
● Protein: 4 g
● Total Fats: 34 g
● Calories: 349
● Almond flour (.25 cup)
● Coconut flour (.25 cup)
● Sea salt (.25 tsp.)
● Large eggs (3)
● Vanilla extract (1 tbsp.)
● Coconut oil (.25 cup)
● Stevia concentrated powder (.125 tsp.) or Liquid (30 drops)
● Baking soda (.25 tsp.)
● Tapioca or coconut flour (.5 tsp.)
● Chilled & canned coconut cream (13.5 oz. – 1 can)
● Liquid stevia (10 drops)
● Fresh raspberries – blended (.5 cup)
- Warm up the oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Use a hand or stand mixer to combine the sea salt, both types of flour, and baking soda. Whisk and toss in the eggs, stevia, coconut oil, and vanilla extract one at a time, mixing between each ingredient.
- Arrange the cupcake liners in the pan and fill about ¾ full with batter.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove the coconut cream for the refrigerator and separate the water from the fat. Place the coconut fat into a medium mixing bowl. (Discard or save the water to drink or for another recipe.)
- Add the tapioca /coconut flour with the stevia and the coconut cream. Beat everything until it forms stiff peaks.
- Use a blender/food processor to crush the raspberries. Fold the fruit mixture into the frosting.
- Cool the cupcakes for at least an hour, before frosting the cupcakes using a pastry bag or spoon.