Serving Yields: 8
Nutritional Facts per Serving
● Net Carbs: 4 g
● Total Fats: 22 g
● Protein: 7 g
● Calories: 262
● Eggs (3)
● Baking powder (2 tsp.)
● Almond flour (1.5 cups)
● Butter – softened (.5 cup)
● Coconut flour (.5 cup)
● Orange extract (1 tsp.)
● Xanthan gum (.25 tsp.)
● Salt (1 pinch)
● Granulated erythritol sweetener (.75 cup or as desired)
● Almond milk (1 cup)
● Gold rum (3 tbsp.)
● Orange zest (1 tsp.)
● Also Needed: Baking pan to fit inside the cooker
- Combine in a blender: Eggs, zest, orange extract, gold rum, almond milk, erythritol, and the butter.
- Blend 1 minute and add the rest of the fixings (baking powder, almond flour, xanthan gum, coconut flour, and salt). Blend an additional 20 seconds.
- Grease the pan to fit inside the Instant Pot on the trivet. Pour in 1 cup of water and secure the lid.
- Use the high-pressure setting (8 min.).
- Quick-release the pressure and open the lid to cool.
- Be sure to grease a pan to fit inside the pot.
- Cool about ten minutes before serving for best results.