Serving Yields: 12
Nutritional Facts per Serving
● Net Carbs: 4 g
● Total Fats: 17 g
● Protein: 7 g
● Calories: 198
● Super-fine almond flour (2.5 cups)
● Cinnamon (1 tsp.)
● Sea salt (.5 tsp.)
● Granulated stevia – erythritol blend (.75 cup)
● Baking powder (1 tsp.)
● Large eggs (4)
● Melted coconut oil or butter (.25 cup)
● Vanilla extract (1 tsp.)
● Almond milk – Unsweetened (.25 cup)
● Granny Smith apple (1 – 4 oz.)
- Warm up the oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
- Add liners to a 12-count muffin tin or spritz with some oil.
- Whisk the stevia, salt, cinnamon, baking powder, and flour in a mixing container.
- Fold in the coconut oil or butter to make a crumbly mixture.
- Mix the milk, extract, and eggs in another container.
- Combine the fixings. Peel, slice, and finely dice the apple and add to the batter.
- Fill each of the cups about 3/4 of the way to the top.
- Bake until it springs back when gently touched (about 25 to 30 min.).
- Leave the muffins in the baking tin for 5 to 10 minutes before removing to finish cooling.
- Serve when cooled or set aside for when you want a delicious snack.