Serving Yields: 24
Nutritional Facts per Serving
● Net Carbs: 4.3 g
● Total Fats: 9.8 g
● Protein: 8.1 g
● Calories: 131
● Peanut flour (1 cup)
● Baking powder (1.5 tsp.)
● Salt (.25 tsp.)
● Peanut butter (.33 cup)
● Butter or coconut oil for dairy-free (2 tbsp.)
● Golden low carb sweetener or other brown sugar replacement (.33 cup)
● Large egg (1)
● Almond milk or coconut milk (.33 cup)
● Sugar-free chocolate chips (.25 cup)
- In advance, warm up the oven to reach 350° Fahrenheit.
- Prepare the (24- count) mini muffin pan with baking cups.
- Sift the salt with the peanut flour and baking powder.
- In another container, cream the peanut butter with the butter and sweetener until creamy.
- Fold in the whisked egg and milk until smooth.
- Combine everything until blended.
- Lastly, add in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared cups using a cookie scoop for convenience.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Set to the side and cool for about five minutes
- Notes: Nutritional data does not include erythritol. There is about 3.4g erythritol in each muffin.