Low Carb Ham & Cheese Stuffed Waffles
If you thought waffles were just dessert for breakfast, it’s time to reconsider.
● 7 tbsp of almond milk
● 2 eggs
● ¾ cup of almond flour
● 2 ½ tbsp of coconut flour
● ½ tsp of apple cider vinegar
● 2 tsp of corn-free baking powder
● ½ tsp of vanilla extract
● 4 slices of deli ham
● 1 tbsp of coconut oil
● 2 tsp of erythritol
● 4 slices of cheddar cheese
● Preheat a waffle iron to medium-high heat.
● In a large mixing bowl, stir almond milk and apple cider vinegar together.
● Add eggs, coconut oil (or replace with olive oil if you wish), and vanilla extract to the bowl, and mix thoroughly.
● In a different mixing bowl, add coconut flour, almond flour, baking powder and 2 tsp sweetener. Whisk together.
● Now, add dry flour mixture to the egg mixture and whisk thoroughly.
● Pour approximately ¼ of batter into the waffle iron, making sure it’s uniformly spread.
● On top of the batter, place 2 slices of ham, then 2 slices of cheese.
● Add a little more batter.
● Close the iron and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
● Remove waffle, and make another by repeating the previous four steps.