Coconut Macadamia Bars
If you’re looking for something different, try these coconut macadamia bars. Easy to cook, they’re ready in as little as 10 minutes.
• 4 oz of macadamia nuts
• 1/2 cup of coconut oil
• 40 drops of stevia
• 12 tbsp of unsweetened shredded coconut
• Crush the macadamia nuts thoroughly in a blender.
• In a mixing bowl, add coconut oil and shredded coconut. Mix thoroughly.
• Add the macadamia nuts and stevia drops.
• Mix thoroughly, and then pour the batter into a 9×9 baking dish lined with parchment paper.
• Refrigerate the mixture overnight.
• Cut into 9 pieces and serve.
Note: If you want crunchier bars, store them in the freezer.