Cheesy Thyme Waffles
A lot of us enjoy waffles as a great start to our day. If you are ready to prepare one, here is a quick recipe for it.
• 2 stalks green onion
• ½ riced large head of cauliflower
• 2 large eggs
• 2 tsp of fresh chopped thyme
• 1 cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese
• 1 tbsp of sesame seeds
• 1 cup of packed collard greens
• 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
• 1 tsp of garlic powder
• 1 tbsp of olive oil
• ½ tsp salt
• ½ tsp of ground black pepper
• Cut the cauliflower into small florets and slice the green onions as well. Now rip the thyme off the stems.
• Add cauliflower to a food processor, and churn until it is thoroughly processed. Add green onions, collard greens, and thyme to the food processor, and pulse everything again.
• Now add the processed mixture to a large mixing bowl.
• To the large bowl, also add a cup of mozzarella cheese along with the eggs, the sesame seeds, olive oil, parmesan cheese, black pepper, salt, and garlic powder.
• Mix well to form a smooth batter. Now heat the waffle iron and have it ready.
• Pour the mixture into the waffle iron, ensuring it is spread evenly.
• Cook it well and serve hot.