Grilled Cheese Sandwich
For the sandwich lovers out there, this surely is a great way to have breakfast. Easy to make, it is a great recipe which surely fills the appetite.
• 2 large eggs
• 1 ½ tbsp psyllium husk powder
• 2 tbsp soft butter
• 2 tbsp almond flour
• ½ tsp baking powder
• Several slices of your choice of cheese
• An additional 1 tbsp of butter
• Put 2 tbsp of butter in a bowl, and let it come to room temperature. When it has turned soft, add 2 tbsp of almond flour and again 1 ½ tbsp of psyllium husk to it.
• Also add ½ tsp of baking powder. Mix everything well until you get a thick dough.
• Now add 2 large eggs and mix well.
• Now, microwave the dough for about 100 seconds.
• Now, let it settle and then tap at the bottom. Cut it into two halves.
• Measure the amount of cheese you need and then stick it in between the two dough halves, which serve as your sandwich buns.
• Add the additional 1 tbsp of butter to a pan. Put the pan on medium heat. When the pan has turned hot, add the dough with cheese, and then cook on both sides.
• Serve it with a side salad.