Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
Jalapeno poppers are popular worldwide for a reason and they just happen to be perfect for keto.
● 16 fresh jalapenos
● 16 strips of bacon
● ¼ cup of cheddar cheese (shredded)
● 4 oz of cream cheese
● 1 tsp of salt
● 1 tsp of paprika
● Preheat oven to 350 °F.
● Cut the jalapenos in half, lengthwise. Remove the stems, seeds, and inner membrane.
● Mix cream cheese and cheddar cheese together in a bowl.
● Fill each jalapeno half with the cheese mix.
● Slice each bacon strip in half.
● Wrap each stuffed jalapeno half with a half strip of bacon.
● Place them on a baking dish.
● Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
● Sprinkle salt and paprika to taste.